- Raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity.
- Sign off and shut off computers at the end of the day.
- Create complex, long passwords.
- Don’t share passwords or write them on paper that can be easily found.
- Use two or multifactor authentication when logging on to a device.
Broadband News for Cybersecurity
The top funding priorities for chief information security officers (CISOs) in the coming year reveal a fundamental challenge facing enterprises today: They need more talent, and they need better training for employees. What are CISOs doing to solve for this ever-present pain point?
Verizon’s Data Breach Investigations Report provides valuable insight into exactly how attacks are carried out, what tactics are working, & how users are helping.
In the past few decades, cyber attacks on critical infrastructure (electric and water utilities) continue to increase in number and sophistication.
Source: Enterprise IoT Insights
Between changing passwords and freezing your credit reports, there’s a lot to get done. Here’s the rundown of what to do with your finances and your online accounts when someone steals your info.
Source: Life Hacker